Photobucket

THE AUGUST EDITION



11 August 2010
Plenty of beautiful images taken by Hunter R himself on Spawn: Hockey Player.
268x400

11 August 2010
The update was ready days ago but I was a terrible agent! Well, it is a cliche but Job before Hobby is my constant refrain if ever I felt guilty that this blog is not updated. Well, remember to check out Hunter R's Spawn: Hockey Player Project
amended copy

10 August 2010
My sincere appreciation to Ehren Bienert for granting me the permission to use the following images in my posts:

Photobucket
Nightmare Spawn

Photobucket
This has yet (hope springs eternal) to be released, Spawn i001 sculpted by Ehren Bienert! Images extracted from Brain Theft.

3 August 2010
This is getting to be a really interesting WIP. Check out the ongoing works in Hunter R's of Hunter R's Spawn: Hockey Player Project.
250x350

2 August 2010
Curse of the Spawn by Trex. This is actually one of his much earlier work as compared to Dark Age Spawn.
Photobucket

1 August 2010
Trex's Dark Ages Spawn - LINK!
Photobucket

NEXT PAGE
THE JULY 2010 EDITION

Leave a Note

Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.